360° Panoramic Photography
In this course you will learn to photograph, stitch and create virtual tours for Google Views and stand alone websites. Tours work on Mobile devices as well as desktop computers.
Module 1 - Required Equipment and Software
Module 2 - Setting up Equipment
Module 3 - Shooting
Module 4 - Organizing your Photos
Module 5 - Processing Images
- Download the three flag camera RAW files I used in this deghosting activity so you can follow along.
Module 6 - Stitching
- Download the HDR images for Playground
Module 7 - Publish to Google Views
- Read the instructions for using the mobile "Street View" app
- View the Sports Part tour.
- Download the template for a collection of panoramas
- Use this tool to extract the Pano ID
- View the California Tourism collection.
Module 8 - Publish a Single Node Tour
- Download the source files I used in this tutorial.
- View the completed Pano Tour Pro example.
- View the completed Pano2VR example .
Module 9 - Publish a Tour with Popups
- Download the RAW files used for the Clyde Gallery tour.
- Download the RAW files used for the Clyde Gallery Popups.
- Download the custom "i" png used in the pPano2VR project.
- View the completed example built in Panot Tour Pro.
- View the completed example built in Pano2VR.
Module 10 - Publish a Multinode Tour
Module 11 - Shoot a VR Object
- Download the cropped JPG images used in BoxShotVR
- View the Jeep created by BoxShot VR
- Downoad the 1280px wide JPG images used in Object2VR
- View the Jeep created by Object2VR
- View the pottery shard in a responsive web page.
- View the updated pottery shard in a fullscreen page.
Module 12 - Publishing Widgets
- Read how to create your own widget for iBooks (DO NOT INCLUDE the "IBNotifiesOnReady" in the Info.plist or your widget wil BREAK!)
- Download the beginner iBooks widget.
- Download the widget created using Pano Tour Pro HTML files
- Download the widget created by Pano2VR HTML files
- Download the pottery widget created using BoxShotVR files
- Download the jeep widget created using Object2VR files
Module 13 - Photogrammetry
- Download the firepit images as JPG files (TIF were too big to download).
- View the point cloud for the firepit images above (over 5000 points)
- View the dense cloud for the firepit images above (over 1800 points)
- View the shaded model for the firepit images above (over 42,000 vertices)
- View the solid model for the firepit images above (over 42,000 vertices)
- View the wireframe for the firepit images above (over 42,000 vertices)
- View the tetured wireframe for the firepit images above (over 42,000 vertices)